Monday 20 May 2013

Casual Baggy T-Shirt

Hello :)

So Georgia and I got back from our D of E expeditions yesterday but have been too tired and busy to write any posts so I'm going to do a Blog post on one of my favourite baggy t-shirts. I like this t-shirt because it's baggy but still feminine and shapely, unlike an old boys/oversized t shirt. I've paired it with similarly coloured and 'fantasy styled' jewellery to give it more of a girly look but gone with some chunky doc martins to mix it up a bit, although it would also look good with some converse sneakers. I haven't included any trousers/bottoms in this blog because personally I think that you can wear this style t-shirt with almost anything, skinny jeans, skirt and tights, shorts etc. The scruffy, 'baggy' type bag goes well with this top, it adds to the casualness and the colours going through the bag I chose in particular match very well with the top.

T-shirt - H! by Henry Holland at Debenhams

Clock Necklace - Market Stall in Brighton

So this is the t-shirt, it looks better on as it falls really nicely especially if you wear it so that the top of one of your shoulders is showing more on one side. I've tried it with quite a few bottoms, one of which was with it tucked into pair of high waisted, light denim skinny jeans, this shows off smaller waist for a less revealing but still figure flattering look. The long necklaces will help draw attention to a smaller waist. 

I've also tried it with plain, black skinny jeans and a zip up hoody for more of a tom boyish look or with a denim skirt (tucked in or left out) and they also look great.












Turtle Necklace - Accessorize

Flower Bracelet - Primark

This is just a close up to show you how I've layered two necklaces to give the outfit a bit more interest. This bracelet was really cheap, I got it from Primark and it has lasted ages. I think it's a really lovely colour and goes well with the top, it has the same 'fantasy atmosphere'














Bag - Market Stall


Badges -  Various Places





I really love this outfit (sort of outfit), it's a great style to look fabulous yet still effortlessly so when rushing to leave the house but please comment your feedback below, it would be much appreciated. :)

Ami x
:D



2 comments:

  1. *Below :) would love a pic of you in this outfit, it would definitely bring it together more xxxxx
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a princely choice, not only this but also all things that you have chosen have a great match with each other.

    buy status quo t shirts

    ReplyDelete