Thursday 16 May 2013

'Nice to Meet You's and Q&A

Hey!
I'm Georgia, the co-host of the Meow Walk and this is the first post on the blog!!!
I am co-hosting this blog with Ami who you will hear from in the next post (she will be answering my questions).

So first off, more about me:
I am 13 years old, I love acting and reading, I have a blog (other than this one) which I am not too good at updating, I want to be an actress when I'm older and... I am FABULOUS. Yep, no modesty here.
So at this point in a normal meeting we might shake hands or exchange an awkward nod but there is none of that online so all I can say is: its so fabulously wonderful to meet you stranger.

Lets learn some stuff about Ami:

So, Ami, how old are you?

What do you like to do in your free time?

Favourite colour?

Best friend? ;)

Hopes, dreams, ambitions and all that jazz?

Colour of your room?

Staple wardrobe item for you?

Best colour on you?

Favourite book EVER?

Why do you want to start this blog?

If you had to choose between being chased by a hippo or a crocodile?

Would you rather never speak again or say everything you think?

Flip flops or sneakers?

Favourite Youtuber?

and finally.... Favourite adjective? (Mine is totally fabulous)

So yeah, not a very exciting first post but we promise to include some more exciting stuff in the future.

Thanks for reading you fabulous person,
Georgia xxxxx ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment