Thursday 16 May 2013

The Other Co-Host and RE. Q&A


Hello :)

I am the other co-host of the meow walk and I am called Ami!

Georgia's questions and my answers:

So, Ami, how old are you?
I am 14, turning 15 in October.

What do you like to do in your free time?
I love reading, writing and playing music, watching horror films, artsy stuff and reading/watching blogs/vlogs.

Favourite colour?
Of course my favourite colour is green, I mean it is the best colour, everyone loves the colour green

Best friend? ;)
I have two best friends, the fabulous Georgia and, my other friend, Will. I am very close to both of them and prefer to hang out with one or two people than a massive group.

Hopes, dreams, ambitions and all that jazz?
I don't know.... hopes, dreams and ambitions scare me a bit as I think I sometimes have really silly ones, however I love music and so I would love to write my own songs and have the confidence to play them in front of people, I also love media and editing videos and so I would love to film and edit amateur music videos when I am older.

Staple wardrobe item for you?
I have two things, one of them is my red, tartan skirt as it looks really cool and goes with almost everything and is super comfortable! My other item my friends old, green, Jack Wills cardigan/hoodie thing, as it is the thing I put on when I'm cold and when I can wear anyone to feel comfortable and 'homely'.

Best colour on you?
I'm tempted to say green, but that wouldn't be true. In actual fact the best colours on me are probably deep purple/ wine red kind of colours as I'm very pale and they look very rich against my skin colour.

Favourite book EVER?
Oh my gosh, how could I ever choose?! I absolutely love 1984 by George Orwell, I also really liked Animal Farm. However, I absolutely loved Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher, and Paper Towns by John Green, so I would probably class them as my favourites right now.....
...... But my favourite book changes regularly.

Why do you want to start this blog?
I think it will be good fun, I love fashion and D.I.Y blogs and vlogs but don't think that there are enough that support individuality and wearing whatever you want over what magazines tell you is trending. I think we should be showing people how to develop their own individuality and style rather than them just copying everyone else.

If you had to choose between being chased by a hippo or a crocodile?
Ummm I would probably go for the crocodile as I watched a documentary on them once and they seemed pretty cool, if i was going to be chased by something I would want it to have awesome-ness about it.

Would you rather never speak again or say everything you think?
Definitely say everything I think, it wouldn't make much difference to how I am now and and I would be known as being a very very very honest person.

Flip flops or sneakers?
Sneakers all the way! I dislike flip-flops, the noise is just awkward.

Favourite Youtuber?
This changes quite a lot but at the minute it's probably Hailedabunny (Hai Leda Bunny) or beckie0 or perhaps Brittani Louise Taylor.

and finally.... Favourite adjective? (Mine is totally fabulous)
I have no clue! I may need to have a think about this one. :/




Now you know a bit more about me. :) I have some fabulous questions for Georgia! And then we can get onto some proper blogging.

1. What happens on the moon, is it made of cheese, are there carnivals up there, is it a balloon graveyard??
2. What is your favourite form of transport?
3. Favourite colour?
4. Best memory?
5. Why are you called Georgia?
6. Tell us about your favourite school teacher? (Mention no names just tell us about it :))
7. Favourite sandwich fillings?
8. Your style icon.
9. The food you are most likely to snack on when you're hungry.
10. The type of style you like the best.


Speak soon,
Ami :)

No comments:

Post a Comment