Monday 27 May 2013

The Denim Dress

























                                     

Dress - TK Max
Patterned Tights - Primark
Bag - H & M
Bracelets - various market stalls
Trainers - Primark
Laces (on trainers) - market stall

So this is my casual, summery outfit for the half term holidays, I love the whole dress and sneakers look. With this outfit I wanted something slightly different to the average summer dress, so I went with a denim dress and more of a 'rocky' overall look. Speaking of holidays Georgia has gone to the Netherlands! It's so beautiful there, I hope she has an amazing time. However this could mean less posts, but don't worry as we have a proper schedule organised for when she comes back so that we can both post regular blog posts. 

Ami :)

No comments:

Post a Comment