Thursday 16 May 2013

Continuation of Georgia's Fabulosity (RE. Q&A

1. What happens on the moon, is it made of cheese, are there carnivals up there, is it a balloon graveyard??
Its purpley pink with sparkles and it is covered in bouncy castles and trampolines. Obviously. 

2. What is your favourite form of transport?

I like walking quite a lot. It's very useful as you can use it pretty much anywhere.

3. Favourite colour?

Purple or turquoise. Then green. Probably. It totally depends.

4. Best memory?

Way too many to choose. I had a pretty good time in maths today, singing 'no-one cares' over and over :P

5. Why are you called Georgia?

*aggressiveness* WHY NOT?! Because my mum likes the sound of it and also she met someone called Georgia and she thought HEY! that is such a great name. 

6. Tell us about your favourite school teacher? (Mention no names just tell us about it :))

In Year 2 I had this teacher called Miss Brooks (OH NO NOW THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS. BIG WHOOP.) She was so epic and I wanted to be her. One time in Maths we were doing bar charts on car colour, she said she had a yellow car. Since then, whenever I see a yellow car I look to see if its her (just out of habit).

7. Favourite sandwich fillings?
I really like tuna mayo and sweet corn but it has to be made right.

8. Your style icon.
Me. I really don't pay any attention to fashion trends.

9. The food you are most likely to snack on when you're hungry.

Well we have pretty strict rules about snacking in our house so usually fruit.

10. The type of style you like the best.

Casual and semi-matchy matchy.

TTFN people!! Love you ;))
Georgia xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment